Why is W&A Different?
- We give unbiased investment advice based on independent research.
- We receive no commissions from fund companies.
- We consider ourselves to be Lifestyle Consultants and have access to a vast network of third-party service providers to help you accomplish your goals.
- We provide ongoing strategic consulting for all your household assets.
- We have a partnership with Focus Financial Partners (as of 2016), which allows us access to a wealth of resources without sacrificing our independence.
- We regularly hold educational events such as market and investment discussions, cyber security awareness, healthcare coordination, and college admission strategies.
- We offer VIP client experiences.
- We are committed to communication and write all our own content.
- We place equal emphasis on client relationships and fiduciary financial advice.
Aren’t All Wealth Managers Supposed to Work in My Best Interest?
No. Not in this country.
Your doctor and your lawyer are held to a very high standard. They are bound by oath to act in your best interests, so shouldn’t you have the same expectation of your financial advisor?
As an SEC registered investment advisory firm, our wealth strategists at W&A are bound by the fiduciary duty to act in your best interests. Our investment selections are based on making the best decisions for you, not the most profitable decisions for us.
So why wouldn’t a financial advisor be a fiduciary? Is it so they can sell you products? Interesting. Check with your current investment advisor. Are they working in your best interests?
Financial plans change. Investment returns, tax strategies, estate laws, families, and health conditions vary. With so many moving parts, having a trusted advisor is essential.
Two Questions Prospective Clients Should Ask Of Their Financial Advisor:
1. Have you ever had any arbitration issues or any disciplinary actions levied against you?
(We, at W&A, have never experienced either.)
2. Do you own what you are recommending to me?
(Yes, we do. W&A invests our personal capital in the same investment models we recommend for our clients.)
Our Core Values
- Honor Above Everything - We do the right thing, for the right reasons, all the time.
- All in the Same Boat - We voyage together with Our Team, Our Clients, and Our Communities
- Forever Students - We are always learning, so we are always improving.
- Fabled Service - We strive to serve our clients with exceptional care.