Waddell & Associates is looking for a Senior Wealth Strategist to provide financial planning and investment advisory services to current and future clients of the firm. This professional will need to have extensive knowledge and experience in providing advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and businesses, including the ability to analyze individual, business, and organizational assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives and goals. As a Senior Wealth Strategist, you must also be able to create comprehensive financial plans, implement investment strategies, and confidently communicate these recommendations to clients. The candidate must be able to form close, trusting relationships with a diverse group of clients.
Why Join Our Team:
- You will have a significant existing book of clients to build from immediately
- You will have a voice in our company’s strategy sessions that help shape the future of our firm
- You will have direct access to global economics and investment expert, David S. Waddell, as seen on Fox Business, CNBC, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and Barron’s
- You will receive our support to grow your personal brand via our in-house marketing team and award-winning PR firm.
- We have received several awards including Best Places to Work because we work hard, and play hard!
- Our relationship with Focus Financial Partners provides us the ability to retain our independence and entrepreneurial spirit while having access to an industry-leading network of resources
- We have very competitive and transparent compensation and benefits packages
- We are a rapidly growing company with an increasing number of leadership positions and Partnership opportunities
- We have a team of seasoned professionals that have developed streamlined processes to enhance your and your clients’ experiences
- We believe in a flexible work/life balance for our associates
- We are not siloed producers. At W&A, we encourage collaboration among our wealth strategists, and we share our robust network of COIs, to ensure you have everything you need to delight your clients
- We are fiduciaries. Take comfort knowing that you are empowered to make informed recommendations based on objective research, without conflicts.
- We stay true to our Core Values
- Regular communication with a large group of existing clients, including phone calls and meetings
- Update financial plans and record all notes and changes in the company CRM
- Manage $1m+ investment portfolios for clients based on their financial plans
- Must service clients with a confident yet kind approach, and be adaptable to client needs through excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to quickly create trust with clients
- Monitor client account activity, research, and resolve any issues
- Deliver fabled service to current client base
- Develop new client relationships through marketing efforts, networking, or referrals
- Support the firm’s initiatives, assist with any company-wide projects and activities, and attend functions as needed
- Live the Core Purpose and Core Values of W&A
- CPA, CIMA, and/or CFP® with 5+ years of client-facing experience
- Exceptional client service skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills required
- Good understanding of finance and investment markets/securities
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and work with change, delays, or unexpected events
- Team player, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Position requires a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to deliver fabled service