We are currently seeking to add a Client Service Strategist to our team in Brentwood, Tennessee. The Client Service Strategist (CSS) is an essential part of the overall client experience, regularly serving as the liaison between clients, custodians, and the W&A Wealth Strategists. The CSS will develop and maintain strong relationships with clients by identifying and responding appropriately to their needs, providing information on the status of client requests, addressing concerns, and communicating in a timely manner. The CSS is an integral part of the Wealth Strategist’s team who ensures each client receives “white glove” service.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage Schwab Advisor Center
- Ensure requests and notifications are forwarded to the proper advisor and completed within a timely manner
- Notify advisors via the Practifi CRM when funds are deposited to client account(s)
- Scan and upload client documents to Schwab Advisor Center
Manage advisors’ client onboarding and new account application processes
- Assist advisors in client/prospect meetings as required
- Prepare all new account applications and additional forms for clients
- Create client folder in shared drive
- Scan and upload client documents into shared drive
- Monitor ACAT process
- Inform Advisors when new accounts have been opened
General Client Service
- Process all money movement requests (wires, journals, etc.)
- Communicate with clients regarding transactions such as asset transfers, account opening and maintenance issues, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate client mailings, including initial document packages and other items as necessary
- Process all custodian and firm-level client documents
- Address and resolve service issues with the appropriate custodian as necessary
- Respond to all client service tasks entered in Practifi
- Track client money movement requests and communicate client needs to the appropriate advisor, notifying them if cash is available or if trades are required
- Assist clients with online access to custodial accounts and client portal as part of the onboarding process
- Assist with the firm’s meeting calendar
- Schedule client/prospect meetings
- Answer office phones and greet clients/prospects as necessary
- Assist with general office duties as necessary
- Participate in quarterly team planning sessions and company priority initiatives as determined by the Partners
- 5+ years of operations experience: financial services industry (RIA or broker dealer)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, time management and written skills, and the ability to anticipate potential problems
- Able to manage projects independently while assuming a high level of responsibility
- Able to navigate multiple software systems, applications, and leverage systems to find information
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Hiring is subject to favorable results from a background check
Salary and Benefits
- Salary and bonus commensurate with experience
- Company subsidized benefits: dental, vision, health care, 401(k)
- Paid professional dues
- Paid professional development (conferences, continuing education credits, training)
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
Founded in 1986, Waddell and Associates is an SEC-registered wealth management firm dedicated to enriching lives by providing clarity. Our goal is to provide financial planning, investment management, and communications services. W&A clients are entrepreneurs, high-net-worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, pension plans, and institutions who have entrusted the firm to manage their investments and planning needs.
Waddell & Associates has provided Hippocratic oath-driven financial services for over 30 years, and our first client families are still with us. We now have 1000 clients across 48 states.
We are not siloed. When you join the firm, you have access to the collective knowledge of all the investment committee members and all the advisors in the firm.
We live by our Core Values:
– Integrity Above Everything
– We’re All in the Same Boat
– We’re Forever Students
– Our Gratitude Inspires Us
At W&A, there is a fundamental understanding that we are humans first. This company was built on family, and family remains the priority today. We support each other and step in and help when necessary.
We are a small firm with a heart of gold. We strive to enrich lives daily by radiating nurturing care from the top down. We pride ourselves on offering fabled service to our clients and internally to our co-workers. We are built on honor, integrity, and service. Collectively, we have experienced a multitude of circumstances, and we are passionate about sharing our wisdom and understanding with our clients.
We have a culture team dedicated to ensuring that individual team members feel valued and appreciated. We have partners who are accessible and supportive, and a leader with a clear vision of the future. We have a company-wide annual bonus based on top-line growth, which keeps everyone engaged. We hold regular training programs to better ourselves and give every team member a voice in shaping our strategic initiatives. Everyone’s opinion is valued and considered, and our business is stronger for it.